Security Systems for Property Management Facilities in Florida
Police-Trusted Security, Video Solutions, and More for Florida Property Managers
You’re in Good Hands with Bates Security
- SDM Magazine has ranked us #34 on their list of the Top 100 Security Companies in America.
- Live, local customer support, and guaranteed installations.
- Secured, 24/7 wireless monitoring for fire and burglar alarms.
- You’ll enjoy one provider to help consolidate your property’s security and life safety systems.
Video Surveillance for Property Managers
Burglary Alarm Systems for Property Managers
Bates Security installs and monitors intrusion detection and burglary alarm systems for properties of all shapes and sizes. From commercial properties and business parks to apartment complexes, we have the equipment and the experience to design a burglary alarm system that's right for you.
If you're looking for one integrated security hub to monitor your properties, we can help with that. If you need to install the latest glass breakage sensors and motion detection systems, our experts have your back. We can even monitor all of your properties for you for an added layer of security protection.
We provide the following burglary alarm services:
- 24/7 monitoring and support from our central monitoring station.
- Pre-set notification chains to get the right people to your property during an emergency.
- Remote access capabilities and verified video response (available to customers with compatible surveillance systems).
Access Control Systems for Property Managers
One of the problems a property manager faces is how to handle access requirements to each of their unique properties, while still having a centralized place to make changes and store data. That problem goes away when you work with Bates Security.
With an access control system from Bates, you can change roles and permissions with ease. But you can also rest assured that each property can be as siloed or as integrated as you need it to be. We can assist with credentialing your employees with an identification of your choosing (key fobs, badges, mobile devices, etc.) and all data is readily available on the cloud.
We provide the following access control services and equipment:
- Cloud-hosted access control management
- App-based management and control
- Local management
- A wide range of access control equipment
- Managed access
- ID badging
- ID badge printing
- Full system integration
- System design and installation
- Local support and management
- Door monitoring and power supervision
Fire Alarms and Fire Safety Inspections for Property Managers
Bates Security is the provider of choice in Florida for fire alarms, alarm monitoring, and fire inspections for properties large and small. But perhaps most importantly from a property management perspective, we have the resources to secure your entire property network without skipping a beat. You'll have the convenience of a single provider for all your fire safety needs, making fire safety compliance easier than ever before.
We provide the following fire system services and equipment:
- Fire system design
- Fire system installation and monitoring
- Sprinkler monitoring
- Fire inspections
- Emergency Evacuation Systems (EVAC)
- Elevator monitoring
- Emergency call station monitoring
Service Commitment and Guarantee Policy
No other security company in Florida is as committed to your company's wellbeing as Bates. We back that commitment up with certain guarantees granted to each one of our clients.
Our "Commitment to Service" guarantees the following:
- $2,500 performance warranty
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Same-day emergency service guarantee
- False alarm guarantee
- Lifetime equipment and service warranty
See your consultant for complete details and eligibility.
Security Solutions for Property Management
Book Your Free Consultation with Bates Today!
Providing security solutions for Central Florida's Highland and Glades Counties, West Florida's St. Lucie and Indian River Counties, and all of Jacksonville, FL and Southeast Georgia. See our full service area.