Security Systems for Healthcare Facilities in Florida
Helping Secure Healthcare Properties, So You Can Save Lives
You’re in Good Hands with Bates Security
- SDM Magazine has ranked us #34 on their list of the Top 100 Security Companies in America.
- Live, local customer support, and guaranteed installations.
- Secured, 24/7 wireless monitoring for fire and burglar alarms.
- You’ll enjoy one provider to help consolidate your property’s security and life safety systems.
Video Surveillance for the Healthcare Industry
Burglary Alarm Systems for the Healthcare Industry
Thieves target healthcare facilities every day. Some thieves even have detailed knowledge about the layout of the property and where certain inventory is stored. Because theft can have a major impact on costs both from lost inventory and insurance increases, it pays to have a system in place that stops theft before it ever happens.
Bates Security installs a wide range of intrusion-detection devices that stops thieves in their tracks, including the latest motion sensors, door alarms, window-break sensors, and much more. We can also monitor your alarm system 24/7, ensuring that if a break-in occurs, law enforcement will be alerted within seconds.
We provide the following burglary alarm services:
- 24/7 monitoring and support from our central monitoring station.
- Pre-set notification chains to get the right people to your property during an emergency.
- Remote access capabilities and verified video response (available to customers with compatible surveillance systems).
Access Control Systems for The Healthcare Industry
Access control is a necessary security precaution that all healthcare facilities need to implement. And when it comes to developing these systems in the healthcare space, few local security providers have the experience that Bates has.
At Bates, we design custom access control systems that can meet the needs of even the largest hospitals and nursing teams. From installation to credential design and implementation, we do it all. Every system we build is easily managed to allow you to alter roles and permissions on the fly from anywhere. And the system can be fully integrated into the rest of your security network for a seamless top-to-bottom defense against threats of all kinds.
We provide the following access control services and equipment:
- Cloud-hosted access control management
- App-based management and control
- Local management
- A wide range of access control equipment
- Managed access
- ID badging
- ID badge printing
- Full system integration
- System design and installation
- Local support and management
- Door monitoring and power supervision
Fire Alarms and Fire Safety Inspections for the Healthcare Industry
Bates Security is more than just theft prevention. We also design top-of-the-line fire safety systems that are custom-built for your property. In addition to that, we can help clinics and hospitals avoid heavy fees and higher insurance costs with 24/7 monitoring and regular fire safety inspections. We can even update your facility's sprinkler systems, fire alarms, and controllers, to ensure your property is ready in the event of a fire emergency.
We provide the following fire system services and equipment:
- Fire system design
- Fire system installation and monitoring
- Sprinkler monitoring
- Fire inspections
- Emergency Evacuation Systems (EVAC)
- Elevator monitoring
- Emergency call station monitoring
Service Commitment and Guarantee Policy
No other security company in Florida is as committed to your company's wellbeing as Bates. We back that commitment up with certain guarantees granted to each one of our clients.
Our "Commitment to Service" guarantees the following:
- $2,500 performance warranty
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Same-day emergency service guarantee
- False alarm guarantee
- Lifetime equipment and service warranty
See your consultant for complete details and eligibility.
Custom Security Systems for Healthcare Providers
Book Your Free Consultation with Bates Today!
Providing security solutions for Central Florida's Highland and Glades Counties, West Florida's St. Lucie and Indian River Counties, and all of Jacksonville, FL and Southeast Georgia. See our full service area.