Security Systems for the Trade Industry in Lexington, KY
Your Unique Security Concerns Deserve a Custom Solution
Bates Security and its family of local brands specialize in securing the various needs of a wide variety of skilled trade industry professionals.
Custom Security Solutions for the Trade Industry
Bates Security is Top of the Class
- Currently ranked #42 on SDM Magazine's list of the Top 100 Security Companies in America!
- ISN Certified, which demonstrates our commitment to safety and worksite best practices.
- Guaranteed installations and live, local customer support.
- Secured, 24/7 wireless monitoring for fire and burglar alarms.
- Enjoy one provider who can handle all your security and life safety functions.
As a skilled tradesperson, your inventory and equipment are your most valuable assets. Monitor your inventory by utilizing Bates Connect, a mobile monitoring app. You may need to protect different angles of your inventory, which is why we walk the facility or office with you, and develop a custom security strategy that will keep your most valuable assets- your job site, equipment, and inventory secured from every angle.
During your free consultation, we will review your needs and suggest various camera systems that will fit your goals and budget.
Intrusion detection systems and establishing a secure interior and exterior perimeter may be the biggest insurance savings investment a skilled trade business can make. Not only are you investing in your longevity and the security of your on-site assets, but you're protecting yourself from liability, so this is one system that pays you back.
- Alarm systems come with 24/7 monitoring and support from our local central monitoring station.
- We deploy a chain of notifications as pre-set by you to get the right people on-site when needed.
- You can arm, disarm, silence, and check your security system from your smartphone!
- With verified video response, we guarantee the fastest police response times because they can see what's happening in real-time. There will be no delays for a potential 'false alarm' with a Bates business alarm system.
With smart access control systems, you will never need to fill your pocket with heavy keys again! With access control, you can quickly revoke access to your business or specific areas of it with keypads and care readers.
Your Custom Access Control System May Include:
- Cloud-based management
- App-based management
- Local management
- Access control equipment:
- Door hardware
- Credentials: card, fob, tag, ID badge, mobile
- Network connection
- Cloud services
- Power source
A comprehensive fire detection system safeguards not only your building, but your equipment, inventory, and stock. Whether you're a plumber, painter, or other skilled professional, in the event of an emergency, our monitored fire alarm systems detect and verify fires early and send help immediately. This lack of delay in response times can mean the difference between a total disaster and a minor business disruption. And that's critical to your bottom line. Our level IV NICET certified fire safety specialists provide only code-compliant fire system options for your business.
- We Provide:
- Fire system design
- Fire system installation and monitoring
- Sprinkler monitoring
- Fire inspections
- Emergency Evacuation Systems (EVAC)
- Elevator monitoring
- Emergency call station monitoring
Eligible systems come with a written and signed "Commitment to Service" which includes these guarantees:
- $2,500 performance warranty
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Same-day emergency service guarantee
- False alarm guarantee
- Lifetime equipment and service warranty
- See your consultant for complete details and eligibility.