Join a Family That Secures Other Families
Current open positions:
- Residential Sales Consultant
The sweet benefits
- Insurance—Health, dental, group life and supplemental insurance benefits the first month following the completion of 60 days of continuous service.
- 401K options—After one year of service, the company will make a 100% match of the first 3% of gross pay and 50% of the next 2% of gross pay up to a maximum of a 4%.
- PTO—Vacation, sick and personal time off is awarded on the employee’s anniversary date ranging from one to four weeks, from 6 months to 20 years of service.
- Gym memberships—Employees have discounted rates for themselves and family members at selected local gyms.
What it's like working here
It's like being with family, but you get paid for it. You'll eat a lot, holiday a lot, birthday a lot and get involved in community events a lot.
It sounds cliche, but we really do put people first.
How? We don't push products, we provide people service customized to their needs. And we can train you to provide that service—as long as you're willing to work hard.
If that sounds like a culture you want to be a part of, check out our open positions.