Regardless of the business size or industry, commercial security is most effective when its components work together. Two critical components that greatly increase the safety of employees and decrease the risk of theft or property damage are business video surveillance and monitoring. Read on →
See our latest Security Tips
- What is the Difference Between Business Video Monitoring and Surveillance?
- How to Make an Emergency Kit | What to Include
Whether you are at home or at work, you should have an emergency plan in place along with an emergency prepared kit. No place is … Read on →
- Beware of the Door Knockers!
There's an increase in scammers going door-to-door to convince homeowners to buy security systems. Don't get ripped off! Read on →
- A Great Gift Idea for Mom!
Throughout the world, Mother’s Day is observed in different ways and on different days. In the United States, Mother’s Day is cel… Read on →
- When Moving, Should You Take or Leave Your Home Security System?
At recent Home and Garden Shows, we had the opportunity to meet lots of nice people and many of them had questions about home saf… Read on →
- This Spring Break, Prevent Spring Break-Ins
Spring break is a great time to head to the beach, take a trip with your family and enjoy time away from home. If you think the o… Read on →
- Smart Tips for Spring Safety
As spring approaches, the days get longer and the weather gets warmer. While these are welcome shifts, there are things you need … Read on →
- Winter Tips To Make Your Home Safer and More Comfortable.
You can’t prevent cold weather from arriving, but you can make your home safer, more efficient and more comfortable. Read on →
- Season's Greetings!
To celebrate the season, our offices have special holiday hours. Read on →
- Protect Your Home Deliveries This Holiday!
Learn more about protecting your packages this holiday! Read on →
- We Take Holiday Safety Seriously! Smart Tips for a Safer Thanksgiving!
Whether you’re welcoming family and friends to your home this Thanksgiving, or you’re traveling to celebrate the holiday with oth… Read on →
- Fire Prevention Week 2021
Every year, Fire Prevention Week is observed the week of October 9th to commemorate the Great Chicago Fire that occurred in 1871. Read on →
- 3 Ways to Boost Your Home Security During the School Year
The school year has begun, which means your family is transitioning into new routines and extracurricular activities which requir… Read on →
- Fall Home and Business Security Tips
Fall is a great time to prepare your home or business for seasonal changes and do routine security maintenance. Read on →
- Protect Your Community with Temperature Detection Cameras
As we’re transitioning into another wave of COVID-19 threatening our communities, it is crucial for businesses and institutions t… Read on →
- 4 Universal Safety Tips for a Safe Fourth of July
The Fourth of July is a day of celebration! Each family has their own way of celebrating the holiday, whether it be through parti… Read on →
- Who is Watching When You’re Not?
Security is a concern for most businesses and homeowners. It has become increasingly obvious that sometimes double locks on the d… Read on →
- Gunshot Detection Analytics 101
As of April 2021, 178 mass shooting events have happened in the United States just this year. Each month, the number of these eve… Read on →
- Healthcare Security Part II: Technology and Networking Security
Potential cyberthreats are not new to healthcare organizations. Yet the FBI and other United States government organizations have… Read on →
- Security Benefits Every Healthcare Provider Should Know
For any hospital, doctor’s office, outpatient clinic, or similar, security is a top priority. Not only do hospitals house patient… Read on →