Attention Spectrum Security Users
January 17, 2020
ATTN. Spectrum Customers that use Spectrum or Bright House Security will have discontinued security services through Spectrum//Bright House beginning in February 2020.
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SPECTRUM, TIME WARNER OR BRIGHT HOUSE SECURITY WILL BE AFFECTED. IF YOU ARE A BATES SECURITY CUSTOMER, YOU WILL NOT BE AFFECTED IN THIS DISCONTINUATION.
Spectrum, previously known as Time Warner Cable or Bright House, is discontinuing all security services starting in February of 2020. Spectrum sent an announcement in December to current customers alarming customers of the upcoming discontinuation. All products and equipment from Bright House Security will not be eligible for reuse or return. Unfortunately, these systems will not be compatible with any other security system. We hope that we can make the transition easy so Spectrum users can transfer to Bates Security. We are welcoming all Spectrum users to our team!
Tips to Ensure Your Home Remains Safe
If you are being affected by the security discontinuation, please follow these tips to ensure your family remains safe.
• Ensure that all entry points are securely locked. Have reliable locks on all doors and make sure they are locked before leaving your home or before going to bed. If you have a sliding door, set a pipe or metal bar in the middle bottom track of the door slide. A glass break sensor is recommended for those who have sliding doors or several windows.
• Never leave spare keys outside your home! Instead, leave a spare key with a trusted neighbor or family member.
• When you are away, create the illusion that your home is occupied. Leave a television or stereo on near the entry points. Use lighting and motioned detectors to minimize hiding spots for burglars to hide.
• Once burglars realize that Spectrum no longer offers security, your old "Time Warner Cable" or "Bright House Security" signs will be a sign that your home is not protected. Get a bright, yellow Bates Security sign and window decals when you get a new system!
• Bates Security is offering free visits to those who want an easy transition. During a free visit, a security expert will evaluate your current security needs and custom design a system that is unique to your home! Schedule NOW!
Bates Security Partners With Spectrum Users
Bates Security sympathizes with those who are losing their security provider and wants to make the transition easy with a free quote!
Unlike D.I.Y security systems, Bates Security is custom designed to each home eliminating the "one size fits all!" Bates Security is a locally owned and operated security provider right here in Lexington, Kentucky!
24/7 Wireless Monitoring • Police Trusted Security • Written Guarantees • Live, Local Customer Service That Cares