Security Systems for Warehouses and Manufacturing in Kentucky
Kentucky’s Security Leader for Warehouses & Manufacturing Facilities
You’re in Good Hands with Bates Security
- SDM Magazine has ranked us #34 on their list of the Top 100 Security Companies in America.
- Live, local customer support, and guaranteed installations.
- Secured, 24/7 wireless monitoring for fire and burglar alarms.
- You’ll enjoy one provider to help consolidate your property’s security and life safety systems.
Video Surveillance Cameras for Warehouses and Manufacturing
Burglary Alarm Systems for Warehouses and Manufacturing
Bates Security has been designing intrusion detection systems for commercial properties for over 50+ years. We have one of the widest selections of burglary prevention equipment on the market, including the latest window-break sensors, motion detectors, and smart locks.
In addition to equipment, Bates Security can monitor your warehouse or manufacturing facility 24/7 from our local monitoring station based right here in Kentucky. Our professionals can alert law enforcement to potential threats within seconds and verify threats through your surveillance system to ensure fewer false alarms.
We provide the following burglary alarm services:
- 24/7 monitoring and support from our central monitoring station.
- Pre-set notification chains to get the right people to your property during an emergency.
- Remote access capabilities and verified video response (available to customers with compatible surveillance systems).
Access Control Systems for Warehouses and Manufacturing
Larger facilities such as warehouses have complex requirements when it comes to controlling access to certain sensitive areas of the property. If you feel you've outgrown your existing access control equipment, Bates Security can help. We've designed systems for commercial properties of all shapes and sizes and offer one of the largest selections of access control equipment in Kentucky, from card readers and door hardware to the creation of custom credentials like key fobs, ID badges, and even smartphone access.
We provide the following access control services and equipment:
- Cloud-hosted access control management
- App-based management and control
- Local management
- A wide range of access control equipment
- Managed access
- ID badging
- ID badge printing
- Full system integration
- System design and installation
- Local support and management
- Door monitoring and power supervision
Fire Alarms and Fire Safety Inspections for Warehouses and Manufacturing
Large storage and manufacturing facilities have unique fire safety needs that can become even more complex depending on what's being stored. If you aren't confident with your existing fire safety system, our NICET-Certified fire safety specialists can help. Not only do we design custom fire safety systems for commercial properties like yours, but we can also provide 24/7 monitoring protection and ongoing fire safety inspections to ensure your property is in compliance with local and state fire codes.
We provide the following fire system services and equipment:
- Fire system design
- Fire system installation and monitoring
- Sprinkler monitoring
- Fire inspections
- Emergency Evacuation Systems (EVAC)
- Elevator monitoring
- Emergency call station monitoring
Service Commitment and Guarantee Policy
No other security company in Kentucky is as committed to your company's wellbeing as Bates. We back that commitment up with certain guarantees granted to each one of our clients.
Our "Commitment to Service" guarantees the following:
- $2,500 performance warranty
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Same-day emergency service guarantee
- False alarm guarantee
- Lifetime equipment and service warranty
See your consultant for complete details and eligibility.
Book Your Free Consultation with Bates Today!
Providing security solutions for central and eastern Kentucky and parts of West Virginia. See our full service area.