Security Systems for Healthcare Facilities in Kentucky
Keeping Healthcare Facilities Safe for Over 50 Years
You’re in Good Hands with Bates Security
- SDM Magazine has ranked us #34 on their list of the Top 100 Security Companies in America.
- Live, local customer support, and guaranteed installations.
- Secured, 24/7 wireless monitoring for fire and burglar alarms.
- You’ll enjoy one provider to help consolidate your property’s security and life safety systems.
Video Surveillance for the Healthcare Industry
Burglary Alarm Systems for the Healthcare Industry
Healthcare clinics and hospitals have sensitive inventories that require serious theft prevention measures. Having a team of security professionals on your side who understand your top security concerns can help you breathe a bit easier. For many of Kentucky's leading clinics and healthcare facilities, that team is Bates Security.
At Bates, we design custom intrusion detection systems that can significantly reduce the threat of break-ins and theft. Our inventory of security devices includes the latest motion detectors, window-break sensors, and door alarms. And best of all, we can design the system from the start to be monitored from our state-of-the-art local monitoring station based right here in Kentucky.
We provide the following burglary alarm services:
- 24/7 monitoring and support from our central monitoring station.
- Pre-set notification chains to get the right people to your property during an emergency.
- Remote access capabilities and verified video response (available to customers with compatible surveillance systems).
Access Control Systems for The Healthcare Industry
Access control gives clinics and hospitals an easy way to manage access to sensitive areas of their properties. And when it comes to developing these systems, few local security providers have the experience that Bates does. Bates designs custom access control systems featuring any type of reader you require, from mobile and RFID to traditional key fobs and badges. Not only can we help you set it all up, but we'll also train you on how to use it, and provide ongoing support whenever you have a question.
We provide the following access control services and equipment:
- Cloud-hosted access control management
- App-based management and control
- Local management
- A wide range of access control equipment
- Managed access
- ID badging
- ID badge printing
- Full system integration
- System design and installation
- Local support and management
- Door monitoring and power supervision
Fire Alarms and Fire Safety Inspections for the Healthcare Industry
Protect your patients, your employees, and your inventory with a custom-designed fire safety system from Bates Security. Our NICET-certified fire safety specialists provide code-compliant fire systems that can reduce your insurance costs and help you avoid expensive code violations.
Selecting the right monitoring provider for your fire safety system is of paramount importance. At Bates Security, our monitored fire alarm systems detect and verify fires early and can have first responders on the way in just seconds.
We provide the following fire system services and equipment:
- Fire system design
- Fire system installation and monitoring
- Sprinkler monitoring
- Fire inspections
- Emergency Evacuation Systems (EVAC)
- Elevator monitoring
- Emergency call station monitoring
Service Commitment and Guarantee Policy
No other security company in Kentucky is as committed to your company's wellbeing as Bates. We back that commitment up with certain guarantees granted to each one of our clients.
Our "Commitment to Service" guarantees the following:
- $2,500 performance warranty
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Same-day emergency service guarantee
- False alarm guarantee
- Lifetime equipment and service warranty
See your consultant for complete details and eligibility.
Custom Security Systems for Healthcare Providers
Book Your Free Consultation with Bates Today!
Providing security solutions for central and eastern Kentucky and parts of West Virginia. See our full service area.