Safety Solutions for Property Management | Central Kentucky Property Managers
March 10, 2020
Property managers have expertise on a full spectrum of acquisitions, leases, dispositions, auctions and other building purchases just as Bates Security has expertise on security and safety. Similar to Bates Security, clients range from corporate institutions to private developers.
We understand that there is never an one-size-fits-all option, so each system is custom-designed to meet your property’s and tenant’s specific needs.
Learn more about our business security solutions or ...
Maximize Your Assets With Proper Security
Property managers must understand and comply with provisions of legislation, such as Americans with Disabilities Act and the Federal Fair Housing Amendment Act, as well as local fair laws. To ensure their renting and advertising practices are not discriminatory and that the property itself complies with all local, state and federal regulations and building codes, property managers rely on Bates Security for code-compliant fire systems. Our certified fire and safety specialists design BOMA (Building Owners and Managers Association International) and Kentucky code-compliant fire systems while protecting multiple properties 24/7.
Put the responsibility on us so you can relax and focus on your business operations. Bates Security has integrated security services including access control, video surveillance, fire detection, and burglary so you only have one-point of contact. Most importantly, all security features meet compliance for fire and life safety in multi-tenant residential and commercial properties.
Plan and Implement Comprehensive Security
Have comprehensive security solutions for all your properties, providing you easy operation, better tenant security and better insight into your daily operations.
Whether it’s discreet building security systems or accessible tenant security systems, Bates Security works with property managers to provide unique integrated protection services for each property.
Better Safety for Free
Free Tips for Property Management | Ensure your facilities are operating with ultimate safety!
- For apartment managers, be sure that your employees are easily recognized with company-wide uniforms. Make sure that your staff are always wearing uniforms and carrying photo ID when on duty, including maintenance workers.
- Take advantage of free resources from Building Owners and Managers Association International and National Association of Realtors.
- Having panic buttons installed at front desks can quickly notify the police in an emergency | Ask your sales consultant about our panic buttons.
- Inform your tenants about security and current crimes. Encourage them to watch for suspicious activity and report it at first sight!
- Install visible cameras and access control to your properties so you and your properties can stay connected and in-the-know.
As a property manager, you can attract tenants by deterring criminals and ensuring safety with your building "Protected by Bates Security" and by using these safety tips.
Call us today at 859-244-4000 or ...