This job reports to the Service Manager.
This position is responsible for dispatching the service technicians of commercial and residential systems for all branches of the company. The candidate will coordinate with our customers to schedule date(s) and time to service our systems (security, access, fire, cameras, etc.) They will assign service tickets to department technicians and schedule all service technicians in each branch utilizing internal software.
- Review and verify accuracy in service queue daily
- Coordinate service appointments between company and customer
- Dispatch service technicians for all branches.
- Adjust service schedule as needed for emergency or delays
- Communicate with customers for any schedule changes
- Communicate and understand multiple monitoring stations and their platforms
- Follow standard guidelines for the service department
- Supervise technicians to ensure processes are followed
- Assist as directed by the Service Manager
- Effective verbal and written communication skills for both internal and external customers
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Plan
- Drug Screen
- National Criminal Background Check
Qualified candidates may forward resumes to: Stacy Vogan, Human Resources.