Fire Alarm Inspector
This job reports to the Service Manager.
The Fire Alarm Inspector is responsible for performing quality, routine Fire alarm inspections, testing, servicing, installing and preventative maintenance of Fire Alarm systems. Must learn barcoding and reporting software, follow company standard operating procedures for service, as well as maintaining structure with inspection schedules. Work with low voltage systems and devices and make minor repairs and programming changes.
- Two years of experience in performing Fire alarm inspections
- FAR licensed
- Nicet II certification preferred
- Lift certification preferred
- Experience in reading blueprints and diagrams
- Ability to diagnose service issues and repair equipment
- Quality communication and customer service
- Must be able to carry and operate tools up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to work with/on ladders
- Must own some applicable hand tools
- Must have valid driver’s license and driving record meeting company standards
- Knowledge of Microsoft product
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Plan
- Bonus Program
- Drug Screen
- National Criminal Background Check
Qualified candidates may forward resumes to: shumphrey@BatesSecurity.com.