Customer Service Representative (Inside)
This job reports to the Customer Care Manager.
The Internal Customer Care Coordinator will be responsible for working with customers assisting customers when they need to cancel their systems and inside sales. This position will make outbound calls to existing customer base to introduce new products and system upgrades. They must follow up and coordinate with the sales and service departments regarding customer accounts. They are accountable for keeping attrition below the budget while maintaining good customer relationships. They are also are required to provide customer service regarding cancelation issues and work to resolve and save accounts when possible. They will perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Possess the ability to speak and write in concise, accurate, and understandable terms when responding to customer inquiries
- Experience with high volume of telephone calls and customer care
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, goal orientated
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K Plan
Drug Screen, National Criminal Background Check
Qualified candidates may forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org