Customer Service Representative
This job reports to the Customer Service Center Manager.
The Customer Service Center is a small team of hard working people who really love what they do…. taking care of our customers. This small group handles a large amount of inbound calls on a daily basis. Our Customer Service Center is staffed from 7:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m., so shifts will vary. Some weekend and/or overtime is possible.
- Answering inbound customer service calls related to burglary, access control, fire and medical alert systems
- Light data entry
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Possess the ability to speak and write in concise, accurate, and understandable terms when responding to customer inquiries
- Experience with heavy volume of telephone calls while multi-tasking
- Excellent typing skills and attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must have reliable transportation
- One year of customer service experience
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Plan
- Bonus Program
- Drug Screen
- National Criminal Background Check
Qualified candidates may submit their resumes to lhamm@BatesSecurity.com.